The Power of Together
Our RLWC2021 Innovation Academy is an opportunity for exceptional individuals to gain a hands-on experience and develop themselves further in a unique working environment.
The programme will offer real roles with real responsibility and expectations to deliver to world class standards. The roles available cover both paid internships and voluntary short term work placements.
The successful candidates will beneﬁt from on the job learning and be surrounded by experts working on a major sporting event. The Innovation Academy will offer outstanding opportunities to gain experience and really test your capabilities.
What we're looking for?
We want innovators and people with a glass half full mindset. Applicants must have a passion for thinking differently, as well as engaging with customers, being able to bring their diverse and future facing ideas to the table. We want interns that are naturally curious and are looking to take steps to get ahead of the game when it comes to their own careers and personal development.
Where do you fit in?
What you need to apply?
To apply for a role, you must:
• Be fluent in English language
• Have the appropriate right to work for the duration of the of the programme
• Be outstanding individuals with an interest in sport and a passion to learn
• Internships only - be available to work a full-time position from January 2021 – December 2021
Applications are actively encouraged from:
• Those directly impacted by the effects of COVID-19
• Those afﬁliated with one of our partner programmes, actively looking to gain further experience in the major sports events industry
• Those currently enrolled in or already graduated from a relevant undergraduate, postgraduate degree or further education course
• Those currently undertaking an alternative role but have relevant skills and/or experience for the RLWC2021 roles
It would be great if you:
• Are IT competent, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Have the commitment to deliver world class customer service
• Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Are a self-starter with conﬁdence to work independently thrive in a close-knit team environment
What you can expect:
• Healthy ofﬁce environment
• Supportive culture
• Team building and social events
• Flexible working hours
• Career development
• Medical cover on completion of probationary period (Internships only)
• Company pension and death in service scheme (Internships only)
• Salary in line with minimum wage (Internships only)
• 25 days holiday (Internships only)
Applications have now closed
Applications for our most recent roles have now closed. Please continue to check this page for more opportunities as they become available.