· I love the Leeds Rhinos! I go to every home game on my Season Ticket
· I play in the Community Integrated Care Learning Disability Super League for Leeds Rhinos
· I’ve played at Anfield Stadium, in front of thousands of fans
· I’ve been interview pitch side live at Old Trafford stadium, at the Grand Final in 2019
· BBC News produced a feature on me as a person with learning disabilities gaining paid employment
Why I love being part of the RLWC2021 Advisory Group?
I have visited many stadiums across the country to watch rugby league. I want to help others with autism and learning disabilities to have a better experience watching a game at the Rugby League World Cup 2021!