Small Grants – up to £15,000
Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £15,000 for the provision of capital items, kit and equipment or to refurbish/improve existing facilities.
- The types of facilities we will consider awarding a grant for include:
- Rugby Posts and post protectors
- Kit and equipment such as balls, Junior tackle bags and sports Wheelchairs.
- Storage and equipment for maintenance and lighting
- Small-scale site improvements such as new Fencing, better building access, etc.
The programme is split into four themes:
Large Grants £15,000+
The large capital grants programme of £15,000 plus is available to clubs, educational establishments, local authorities and local sports associations. It is focused on supporting the development of new or refurbished local rugby league facilities, improving the experience of playing the game, and helping to increase participation.
The types of facilities we will consider awarding a grant for include:
- Grass pitches drainage/improvements
- Pavilions, clubhouses and changing rooms
- 3G Turf Pitches (FTPs) and multi-use games areas
- Fixed floodlights
All applications require partnership funding, we will not fund 100% of the project costs.
Further criteria will be made available in due course.