Competition terms & conditions
RLWC2021 – 21 chances to win competition
- This prize promotion is open to all customers who spend £100 or more on general admission tickets in one single transaction during the priority access sale. Tuesday 31 March (9:00) – Sunday 4 April (20:21).
- Entries are accepted from mainland British residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including RLWC2021 employees, consultants or partners, RFL employees, and their immediate families).
- Entries that are incomplete, lost, mislaid, damaged, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. RLWC2021 give no assurances relating to the successful submission of any entry.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be placed into the randomised prize draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per account holder.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of RLWC2021 or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- The prizes will be awarded to people randomly selected by from all eligible entries. There will be 21 winners in total, each receiving a full refund of their single transaction as a prize.
- Entries must be received by 20:21 on Sunday 4 April 2021. All competition entries received after the time specified are automatically disqualified.
- The prize is a full refund of the selected winner’s single transaction.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone other than the account holder. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold. RLWC2021 reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value and/or to substitute any of the listed items at its discretion.
- The entire refund will be returned to the account of the card holder via their original payment method. Please allow up to four months for the refund to be supplied.
- We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered user associated with the winning email address.
- The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes, and your details being passed onto a third party for the dispatch of prize by grounds of legitimate interest as a lawful grounds for such use. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details within one month of the prize winner announcement. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. This is optional and you are able to decline to take part in any further publicity.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- RLWC2021’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- As part of the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have updated our Privacy Notices. These Privacy Notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. RLWC2021 will only process your personal information as set out in the Privacy Notice. By entering into this competition and providing us with your information, you agree to these terms and conditions and our Privacy Notices. RLWC2021 is only using the personal data of the entrants to administer the competition on the basis that it is necessary for entering or performing a Contract, unless otherwise stipulated by the entrant whilst completing the entry form.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.